Now interviewing for May 2018
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is
Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the
picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical
golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw,
is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with
postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links
is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents
the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Spending long hours moving, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 35 lb
- Occasional ascending or descending, stairs and ramps
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Villa Attendants who will have the opportunity to create lasting
memories for every guest, ensuring that guest villas are comfortable, inviting and clean. The ideal
candidate must have a true passion for providing a high level of customer service, be organized, and
attentive to details.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned villas including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and
retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window
cleaning, replenish villas with supplies, check villa inventories.
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned villas
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guest villas (e.g. Ice buckets)
- Assist guests with information on resort amenities and directions
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles into the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Ensure amenities and villa storage area is clean and tidy for inspection and up to standard for
- Regular care of fine furniture, including spot and/or stain removal, and fine art pieces
- Evening duties include nightly turn-down service
- Report necessary repair items to Maintenance department, this includes but is not limited to
damaged/burned out light bulbs, dripping faucets, running toilets, etc.
- Comply with proper security, fire regulation, and all health and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department