- Front Desk Attendant
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Dining Room Server
See below for three different job postings.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence and securing parcels
- Check , sort and forward emails
- Experience as front desk representative a plus
- Familiarity with office machines
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem – solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Housekeeping Attendant Position:
We are looking for a professional housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly enviroment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping , dusting and polishing.
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Housekeeping experience a plus
- Customer – oriented and friendly
- Work quickly without compromising quality
Dining Room Server Position:
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/ serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Customer serving / waitering experience a plus
- Customer- oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Food safety training will be considered a plus
Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some accommodations available- Apply quickly!
Deadline for submissions: Friday, May 25th at 4pm.