Now interviewing for May 2018
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
- High school diploma
- Must possess a valid Class 4 driver’s licence and provide a clear driver’s abstract; ability to drive
standard and automatic transmission vehicles
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Spending long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, and crouching while performing
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and otherwise moving luggage and objects up to 50 lbs
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Storage Attendants to help guests with their luggage and golf
club storage and retrieval. Storage Attendants may also assist guests with directions and give them
suggestions on where to shop, eat, and visit. This position will work closely with the Hotel Porter and
Guest Attendant to ensure a seamless transition of luggage/club storage and guest assistance for the
ultimate Cabot experience.
- Greet all guests at the main entrance of the resort with the Hotel Porter in a warm and
professional manner – make guests feel welcome, anticipate their needs, and be ready to assist
with all storage items
- Recognize and welcome all new and returning guests with “Welcome to Cabot” or “Welcome
back to Cabot Mr./Mrs./etc.”
- Assist guests with their storage and retrieval of their luggage, golf clubs, and other items
- Store and retrieve rental clubs for guests
- Assist with cleaning rental clubs after use
- Maintain the tagging and storage systems in place for guests’ luggage, golf clubs, etc.
- Be aware of daily hotel activities, group, and VIP arrivals
- Communicate special guest requests to the Guest Services Manager
- Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with requested information and directions,
escorting the guest whenever possible
- Comply with Cabot health and safety legislation
- Complete other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department