Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to handle multiple duties in a fast paced environment
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling
• Frequently lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
• Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Kitchen Stewards who will assist in the day-to-day operations by maintaining a proper level of clean inventory and ensuring that the kitchen is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Consistently offer professional and friendly service
• Operate an industrial dishwasher
• Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
• Sort, polish, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
• Ensure the kitchen staff have the dishes/silverware required and guests have clean dishes
• Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried
• Ensure proper use of PPE is used when using chemicals and that chemicals are properly stored and organized
• Perform general kitchen cleanup, including garbage removal, and ensuring that floors are dry and clean at all times
• Run food to the food elevator
• Assist with peeling and cutting potatoes as required
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org