Watermark Beach Resort is a destination resort located in the South Okanagan, an interior region of British
Columbia, Canada. Our property boasts 153 suites, a full service restaurant, 2 conference rooms, an outdoor swimming
pool and 2 hot tubs, and 300 metres of sandy beachfront on beautiful Osoyoos Lake. Watermark Beach Resort is open
year round, but our busiest season by far is the summer. Being located in Canada’s only desert means hot and dry
weather from June through September. Daily highs consistently reach the mid 30’s and will occasionally break 40°C in
July and August. Precipitation is infrequent so we can all but guarantee our guests a sunny day.
Number of Positions: 10
Hours: Full time
Start Date: May – June
End Date: September
Our room attendants are key members of our housekeeping department. Their primary duty is the timely cleaning and preparation of our suites for the arrival of our guests.
- Prior housekeeping experience an asset
- Prior resort experience is an asset but not required.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Maintain and replenish in-room amenities as per Watermark Beach Resort standards.
- Use proper chemicals to clean rooms and common areas.
- Ensure that the hotel’s housekeeping supplies are used in an efficient and effective manner
- Other duties as assigned