Title: Room Attendant
Reports To: Head Housekeeper
The Room Attendant will be responsible for ensuring our guest rooms and guest areas maintain a high standard of cleanliness, functionality and aesthetics. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional, personalized service to all our guests.
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Eye for Detail
- Excellent Communication
- Problem Solving and Priority Managing
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethical and acts with Integrity
- Previous experience as a room attendant or maid preferred.
- Experience with industrial strength cleaning products an asset
- WHMIS certification provided
- Able to work with minimal supervision while meeting high performance standards
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Able to effectively communicate in the English language both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good physical health and stamina
- Able to provide friendly service to our guests
- High school diploma an asset
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Report lost items to the Head Housekeeper
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Follow hotel security guidelines
- Monitor room functionality and maintenance requirements to optimize the guest experience.
- Engage guests and act as an Inverary brand ambassador
- Detailed knowledge of Inverary guest rooms very important
- Maintain familiarity with local attractions and events.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling and carrying.
- Working with industrial strength cleaning products
- Morning, evening, weekend as well as overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 20lbs will be required
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop it off at the Inverary Resort in Baddeck.
Thank you for your interest