Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• High school diploma
• Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, reaching
• Exerting up to 50 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 lbs of force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Retail Associates that will assist in the day-to-day operations of the store while ensuring that our guests fully enjoy their experience.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Be knowledgeable of retail products
• Sell merchandise and provide suggestions to guests as appropriate to meet their needs
• Collect money or process credit cards, record sales transactions and issue receipts for all merchandise sales.
• Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner and record phone messages for Supervisor/Manager
• Transport merchandise from stock room to sales floor
• Assist in packing and/or unpacking inventory, arranging and displaying store’s retail items
• Assist with inventory at month end in accordance with inventory procedures
• Ensure the Inverness Pantry is maintained as per Cabot’s cleanliness and appearance standards. Maintain clean, presentable, and full stocked merchandise displays
• Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org