Title: Restaurant Server.
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant Server will be responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service, ensuring that each patron has an enjoyable dining experience in both restaurant and pub settings.
- Customer Focused
- Communicate well with guests and other employees
- Well Groomed
- Energy to work in a fast paced environment
- Work well independently and with a team
- Problem Solving and Priority Managing
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethical and acts with Integrity
- High school diploma or GED required
- A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- (2) years of food service experience
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate in the English language both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail – experience with Five Star Hotel Systems a definite asset.
- Serve Customers in accordance with our standards in a professional and courteous manner. .
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items.
- Cleaning of Service Areas.
- Ensure customers are presented an accurate bill at the conclusion of the meal.
- Be aware of and practice good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way that does not adversely affect other customers.
- Attend to customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Morning, evening, and weekend shifts as well as overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Inverary Resort in Baddeck.
Thank you for your interest