Interviewing now for May 2018
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• High school diploma
• Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing
• Ability to work in an outdoor environment (sun, wind, rain, etc.)
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Player Assistants to help assist in the day-to-day on course operations of Cabot while ensuring that our guests enjoy their experience.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
• Be knowledgeable of Pace of Play and any situations that may affect PoP
• Assist guests with special on course inquiries and complaints
• Assist guests with routing of the golf course (help groups get from hole to hole)
• Ensure that all on course coolers are filled with ice and water
• Assist guests with information on resort amenities, information about the community and surrounding areas, and directions
• Check on course washrooms to make sure they are always maintained, and if they are not contact housekeeping
• Assess caddies and assist where needed
• Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department email@example.com