Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• High school diploma
• Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
• Ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs – remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
• Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Spending long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, and reaching
• Occasionally exerting force of up to 50 lb, and frequently up to 25 lb
• Constantly lifting, carrying, pushing, or otherwise moving objects
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Ice Cream Barn Attendants that will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Ice Cream Barn while ensuring that our guests fully enjoy their experience.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
• Be knowledgeable of retail products
• Scoop ice cream and operate different machinery for all offered menu items
• Collect money, record sales transactions, and issue receipts for all merchandise sales
• Transport merchandise from stock room to Ice Cream Barn
• Assist in packing and/or unpacking inventory, arranging, and displaying retail items
• Assist with inventory at month end in accordance with inventory procedures
• Ensure the Ice Cream Barn is maintained as per Cabot’s cleanliness and appearance standards
• Maintain clean, presentable, and full stocked merchandise displays
• Be the driving force of strong interpersonal relationships between the Ice Cream Barn and guests
• Represent Cabot, the Inverness Pantry, the Ice Cream Barn, and all relative parties in a positive and supportive light
• Complete all other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department email@example.com