Title: Housekeeping Porter
Reports To: Head Housekeeper
The Housekeeping Porter will be responsible for supporting Inverary Room Attendants, Laundry Attendants, and other Housekeeping team members, including but not limited to gathering soiled laundry, stocking closets, cleaning carpets, assisting with housecleaning duties. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional, personalized service to all our guests when required.
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Eye for Detail
- Excellent Communication
- Problem Solving and Priority Managing
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethical and acts with Integrity
- Previous experience deep cleaning or similar labour work is preferred.
- Experience with industrial strength cleaning products and laundry machinery an asset
- WHMIS certification provided
- Able to work with minimal supervision while meeting high performance standards
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Able to effectively communicate in the English language both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good physical health and stamina
- Able to provide friendly service to our guests
- High school diploma an asset
- Assist with housekeeping and deep cleaning of all areas of the resort.
- Cleaning of carpeted areas.
- Gathering soiled linen from guest rooms.
- Assist laundry in day to day operation
- Stocking linen closets and providing support to Room Attendants
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Engage guests and act as an Inverary brand ambassador
- Detailed knowledge of Inverary guest rooms very important
- Maintain familiarity with local attractions and events.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling and carrying.
- Working with industrial strength cleaning products
- Morning, evening, weekend as well as overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 75lbs will be required
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Inverary Resort in Baddeck.
Thank you for your interest