Location: South Bar, NS
Location: 2121 South Bar Hwy
- Home is a vacation rental generally between June to September
- Busiest months are July and August
- Can be anywhere from 15 to 20 separate bookings throughout the 4 month period
- Home sleeps up to 10, groups usually range between 2 and 8 people and stays range from 3 to 7 nights.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- Back-to-back bookings may only allow for approximately 4 hours to clean rooms
- $25/hr – each cleaning takes approximately 3 hours and for larger groups cleaning may take approximately 4 hours
- Errands may have to be run – compensation will be provided for these tasks
- Ensuring the home is in tip top shape prior to guests arrival
- Clean bathrooms
- Do laundry and make beds
- Clean the kitchen
- Wash windows
- Leave a welcome note and new bottle of wine for guests arrival
- Ensure all garbage and recycling is looked after
- Ensure there are no ant or rodent issues – if there are, bring it to our attention
- Be available at times to assist guests (this rarely happens but something may have to be fixed or dropped off)
- Small touch ups as required – such as painting or repairs – compensation will be provided
- Feedback – important to record state of the house after guests departure in order to release damage deposit
- MOST IMPORTANT: Make sure that house looks professional for the arrival of guests
- May need to mow the lawn on occasion if regular mower is not available.
- Have own vehicle for transportation to and from the house is a must.
If you are interested in this work opportunity, send a copy of your cover letter and resume to Student Placement Officer, Jennifer Currie: email@example.com