Watermark Beach Resort is a destination resort located in the South Okanagan, an interior region of British
Columbia, Canada. Our property boasts 153 suites, a full service restaurant, 2 conference rooms, an outdoor swimming
pool and 2 hot tubs, and 300 metres of sandy beachfront on beautiful Osoyoos Lake. Watermark Beach Resort is open
year round, but our busiest season by far is the summer. Being located in Canada’s only desert means hot and dry
weather from June through September. Daily highs consistently reach the mid 30’s and will occasionally break 40°C in
July and August. Precipitation is infrequent so we can all but guarantee our guests a sunny day.
Number of Positions: 3
Hours: Full time
Start Date: May – June
End Date: September
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- General cleaning and maintaining of the common area within the hotel
- Monitor and maintain all housekeeping tools and equipment.
- Respond to guest requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Assist in laundry operations
- Other duties as assigned