Holiday Inn Sydney Waterfront is looking for BHTM students.
Position: Banquet Server
- Graduated or currently enrolled in University level Hospitality Program
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to handle busy periods and cooperate with other departments and employees
- Must be able to work nights, days, split shifts, holidays and weekends
- Must have an outgoing personality
- Must be motivated and able to work on their own
- Must have the ability to multitask and perform tasks with attention to detail
- Must respect confidentiality
- Must be able to handle a high-stress environment
- Students are required to have some knowledge of the serving industry
- Experience in the serving industry would be an asset
- Students would be required to wear black pants and a white shirt or per hotel dress code requirements.
Closing date for this position is Monday, April 30, 2018 at 9:00am.
If you are interested please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to Student Placement Officer, Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interviewing process will begin as application packages begin to come in, so please send to Jennifer as soon as possible.