Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• High school diploma
• Must possess a valid Class 4 driver’s licence and provide a clear driver’s abstract; ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Spending long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, and crouching while performing other duties
• Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise moving luggage and objects up to 50 lbs
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Guest Attendants to help serve guests with their golf clubs, showcase the resort amenities, and provide any and all assistance to keep the guests’ needs. Guest attendants may also assist guests with directions and give them suggestions on where to shop, eat, or visit. This position will work closely with the Storage Attendant and Hotel Porter to ensure a seamless transition of luggage/club storage and guest assistance for the ultimate Cabot experience.
• Open the door and greet all guests at the main entrance of the Pro Shop in a warm and professional manner – make them feel welcome and anticipate their needs
• Recognize and welcome all new and returning guests with “Welcome to Cabot” or “Welcome back to Cabot Mr./Mrs./etc.”
• Assist guests with their golf clubs
• Valet duties as required, including parking guest vehicles
• Co-ordinate with Storage Attendants to ensure correct logistics of guests’ personal and rental clubs and other items
• Assists with cleaning rental clubs after use
• Be aware of daily activities, group, and VIP arrivals
• Communicate special guest requests to the Guest Services Manager
• Ensure front entrance and work areas are clean and presentable at all times
• Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with requested information and directions, escorting the guest whenever possible
• Offer assistance with transportation requests
• Daily and on-going set up of the driving range, including debris cleaning, bag or basket emptying, and straightening stall items
• Set up and tear down Clinic, school, and group staging areas on the practice facility
• Pick and wash the driving range golf balls, and fill up baskets for future use
• Properly clean, maintain, and manage the power cart fleet
• Comply with Cabot health and safety legislation
• Complete other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org