- Prior housekeeping experience an asset
- Prior resort experience is an asset but not required.
- SuperHost certification is an asset!
Our room attendants are key members of our housekeeping department. Their primary duty is the timely cleaning and preparation of our suites for the arrival of our guests.
- Maintain and replenish in-room amenities as per Watermark Beach Resort standards.
- Use proper chemicals to clean rooms and common areas.
- Ensure that the hotel’s housekeeping supplies are used in an efficient and effective manner
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Start Wage: $14/hr
Start Date: May – June
End Date: September
Affordable dorm style housing available for this season! Housing is inexpensive ($500/month utilities and basic cable/internet included, shared common area, commissary style kitchen – and all rooms are private single occupancy).
Applications can be sent to: Careers@WatermarkBeachResort.com