- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have Serving it Right Certificate or be able to obtain within first 2 weeks of employment
- SuperHost certification is an asset!
The primary role of the restaurant Server is to provide exceptional service to all customers of The Restaurant at Watermark. A Server is responsible for all aspects of fine dining services such as explaining dishes, recommending wine pairings, and setting and bussing tables. This role will require the ability to work flexible hours in a small team.
- Provide consistent and exceptional service to all customers of The Restaurant at Watermark
- Provides assistance to other associates and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the operation and the hotel
- Specific job group skills:
- Completes all restocking and cleaning duties.
- Maintains cleanliness standards in the Restaurant, service station and kitchen service area.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Excellent knowledge of local wine and chef’s menu and pairing opportunities.
- Able to assist guests with their immediate needs as well as cross sell other outlets and resort amenities.
- Good knowledge of culinary ingredients and their preparation.
- Knowledge of Visual One point of sale or similar operating system
- Knowledge of property, surrounding area and attractions.
- Presents the property and the business in a positive manner for all telephone or in-person enquiries and reservations.
Wage: $11.40/hr plus gratuities
Department: Food & Beverage
Start Date: April – June
End Date: September – October
Affordable dorm style housing available for this season! Housing is inexpensive ($500/month utilities and basic cable/internet included, shared common area, commissary style kitchen – and all rooms are private single occupancy).
Applications can be sent to: Careers@WatermarkBeachResort.com