To lead by example by providing memorable service that so impresses the guest as to ensure repeats visits while maximizing revenues at every available sales opportunity and by actively developing the skills of all front office personnel.
- Confident and able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, takes initiative
- Proficient with computer programs, knowledge of OPERA Systems an asset
- Minimum of 2 years supervisor experience and 1 year guest service experience
- Flexible to work shift work including evenings, weekend and holidays and willingness to cross train on night audit
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to make decisions which aim to maximize guest service, occupancy, and revenues
- Positive, professional, energetic, service-oriented team player
- Proven leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Carol Logan, Director of Human Resources
email@example.com by March 20th at 5pm.
For more information on the Cambridge Suite Halifax and the Prince George Hotel, see below websites:
The Prince George Hotel
1725 Market Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3N9
Cambridge Suites Halifax
1583 Brunswick St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3P5