- Working towards degree/diploma or equivalent in event management or hospitality industry
- Planning, organizational and implementation skills
- Communications and writing skills
- Initiative and self-reliance with the ability to function autonomously
- Customer service orientation
- Flexibility, initiative, teamwork & cooperation & relationship building
- Microsoft Office suite specifically; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Management
- Strong knowledge of computer applications required in advanced event planning. (eg: Metron Arcaneo, SurveyMonkey, Cvent, Starcite)
- Support Meetings & Events team to successfully execute internal and external bank events, conferences and meetings.
- Co-ordinate event production schedules for projects managed by the Meetings & Events team.
- Build and Manage online registration tool using CVent or SurveyMonkey
- Build and Manage online registration tool using Cvent or SurveyMonkey
- Co-ordinate production schedules for projects managed by the Meetings & Events team
- Improve the production and quality of PowerPoint presentations for internal clients.
- Provide administrative support as it relates but not limited to meeting planning; Print projects( Menus, Tent cards, Name badges), Registration kit building, etc.
- Manage Meetings & Events schedule, Bullfrog reports, Invoicing, team survey on SurveyMonkey
- Communicate with internal clients and internal & external suppliers in a skilled and professional manner.
- A moderate degree of creativity, discretion and latitude is required.
- Provides support to the on-site team for selected meetings and events such as various quarterly town halls and forums and hospitality events for external clients.
- Minimum 1 year of volunteer experience in meeting/event planning
- Graphic design knowledge beneficial for various projects.
- Knowledge of Request for Proposal (RFP) proceedures
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and make a difference
- Opportunities to building close relationships
To Apply, follow the link
Address: 155 Wellington Street West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 05/27/2018