With our diverse portfolio of locations, you will find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you’ll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels.
We are looking for individuals to join our Community who share our passion & commitment for providing a Welcoming, Engaging, and Exceeding culture for both our guests and employees.
Delta Hotels & Resorts is an inclusive and healthy place to work, because we know the way we deal with our employees will be reflected in the way they interact with our guests.
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance.
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service skills with a passion to continually anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and also a keen eye for detail.
- An energetic and outgoing individual who is well organized and can perform multiple tasks.
- Reliable and flexible to varied work shifts (days, evenings, weekends, holidays, split shifts).
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- Must be capable of handling a physically demanding workload, including lifting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of wine service is an asset.
- Currently enrolled in a hospitality management program at a recognized community college.
- Deliver Food & Beverage items to guest rooms in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Embrace all Food and Beverage Standards and our Vision, Mission, and Brand Values.
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment, through teamwork & cooperation with peers & leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Contribute to the overall financial success of F&B through suggestive selling, up-selling, control breakage/equipment and accurate financial reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply online at jobs.marriott.com by February 1, 2016
150001VLO – Server – Delta Barrington