With our diverse portfolio of locations, you will find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you’ll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels.
We are looking for individuals to join our Community who share our passion & commitment for providing a Welcoming, Engaging, and Exceeding culture for both our guests and employees.
Delta Hotels & Resorts is an inclusive and healthy place to work, because we know the way we deal with our employees will be reflected in the way they interact with our guests.
- Friendly enthusiastic individual, with a neat professional appearance.
- Demonstrated exceptional guest service skills with a passion to continually anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail are essential.
- Able to organize job tasks efficiently, be thorough and exact with details, provide quality guest service, and work with minimal supervision.
- Reliable and flexible to work varied shifts, including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be capable of handling a physically demanding workload, including lifting, pushing carts and standing for long periods of time
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Clean and maintain public areas of the hotel.
- Support the team by ensuring prompt, efficient delivery of linens and other items as needed
- Embrace all Delta Hotels Rooms Standards and our Vision, Mission, and Brand Values.
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers & leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Perform assigned duties to Delta Standards.
Please apply online at jobs.marriott.com by February 1, 2016
Job Number: 160002J9