With our diverse portfolio of locations, you will find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you’ll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels.
We are looking for individuals to join our Community who share our passion & commitment for providing a Welcoming, Engaging, and Exceeding culture for both our guests and employees.
Delta Hotels & Resorts is an inclusive and healthy place to work, because we know the way we deal with our employees will be reflected in the way they interact with our guests.
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance.
- Demonstrates exceptional guest service skills with a passion to continually anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail are essential.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- A working knowledge of MS Word is required; OPERA experience is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license – will be required to provide a driver’s abstract.
- Ability to drive standard is an asset.
- Embrace all Delta Hotels Rooms Standards and our Vision, Mission, and Brand Values.
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and team leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Direct all incoming and internal calls
- Coordinate guest messages, wake up calls and faxes; coordinate delivery of guest parcels and coupons
- Track guest requests and communicate them to relevant departments
- Check guests in and out efficiently
- Responsible for a cash float and daily deposits
- Assist with incoming calls to the hotel; assist guests with all requests and inquiries
Bell Desk / Door/Valet Attendant
- Greet guests upon arrival at hotel
- Valet park guest vehicles; Deliver guest luggage to rooms
- Provide guests with directions and information on the area
- Escort guests to rooms offering an orientation of our facilities and services
- Snow shoveling and salting of guest areas.
Please apply online at jobs.marriott.com by February 1, 2016