The Vineyard Maintenance Worker is responsible for planting, pruning and all other maintenance duties of vineyard.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Planting, cultivating, weeding, pruning and harvesting crops.
- Conduct daily inspections and maintenance on vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations.
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager/supervisor.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities & Commission
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Golf and Spa services & products
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf on the 18 Hole Championship and Executive Course
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member housing availability
- Team Member Education Bursary Program
Interested individuals may apply by email:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.