The Turf/Landscape Maintenance team performs a variety of labor related tasks to effectively maintain the Golf Course property, Landscapes and Residential areas of the resort for the enjoyment of our guests and members. The selected candidate will have a strong passion for the industry, showing high level of energy that overflow into how he/she delivers excellent level of service.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in the golf course or landscaping industry
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs as required
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
- Mowing turf areas, golf course set up, trim edges, clean up refuse, fertilize and water turf and landscape areas
- Move and install soil, mulch and plant material to assist with the construction & maintenance of landscapes
- Operate power equipment including, but not limited to, ride on mowers, tractors, walk behind mowers, line trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruning saws, sod cutters and chain saws.
- Conduct daily inspections on vehicles, tools, and equipment and report problems
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- Perform other duties as directed by manager/supervisor within the resort property
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Golf and Spa services & products
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf on the 18 Hole Championship and Executive Course
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member housing availability
- Team Member Education Bursary Program
Interested individuals may apply by email:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.