To provide the highest level of customer service to our guests and to perform all cleaning and maintenance procedures in a timely, professional manner.
- Nova Scotia driver’s license free of any serious demerit points.
- A professional appearance and attitude.
- Must demonstrate friendly, professional and proactive Guest Service skills.
- Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays and be physically capable of meeting the demands of the position.
- Carry out all Bell Person responsibilities in accordance with Fox Harb’r procedures.
- Provide impeccable guest service through continuous communication with the Guest Service and Housekeeping departments.
- Greet all Resort guests and assist with their luggage and show them to their suites.
- Perform any other guest service duties as required, (shuttling of guests around the Resort property, deliveries to guests, handling of complaints etc.)
- Room Service – set up of trays, delivery and follows through in accordance with Fox Harb’r procedures.
- Maintain the general appearance of the Clubhouse, Spa building and exterior surroundings.
- Assist F&B in the set up and breakdown of events.
- Maintain daily logbook of guest activities and requests.
- Maintain delivery logbook
- Delivery of internal and external mail from Clubhouse to Maintenance building
- Delivery of newspapers to guests and members
- Take immediate and positive action within the guidelines provided in the event of emergency alarm or situation of any nature. Responsible for the full knowledge of fire and safety procedures.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Execute all reasonable additional assignments determined by Supervisor or Management Personnel.
- Be a member of the Fox Harb’r Guest Services Team, remember at all times we are here not only to serve our guests but also to exceed their demands.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities & Commission
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Golf and Spa services & products
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf on the 18 Hole Championship and Executive Course
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member housing availability
- Team Member Education Bursary Program
Interested individuals may apply by email:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.