Position Available: Celtic Junction/ floor Server (2 Seasonal positions)
Department: Food and Beverage
Reporting To: Food and Beverage Lead/ Supervisor/ Manager
F&B Servers enjoy being part of a team whose primary job is to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests. Being a team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must. Servers report to Food and Beverage Dept Management and Supervisory team. Servers take customer orders and deliver food & beverage orders in accordance with Casino Nova Scotia’s procedures, GEM, and Nova Scotia Alcohol & Gaming regulations.
Must be able to pass NSAGFTD Licensing, Responsible Gaming and Responsible Beverage Service training.
The ideal candidate:
- provides outstanding customer service that exceeds guest expectations
- Respects and supports colleagues
- Chooses positivity and fun
- Participates in making the workplace safe and accident free
- Communicates effectively with all departments and co-workers
- Helps to resolve guest issues
- Participates as part of the F&B team, caring passionately about the business, and delivering a great overall guest experience.
- Is accurate and efficient with guest orders on the floor, lounge and restaurant
- Takes pride in helping maintaining a clean workplace
- Maintains responsible beverage service
- Keeps knowledge of F&B specials and our Player’s Club Program current
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
- Some lifting is required, up to 50 lbs.
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts- call ins- varied shift length.
Qualified Entry Rate: $11.02 -$11.28
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, 2017.