Reports to: Guest Services Manager
Location: 18 Cabot Lane, Inverness, NS, B0E 1N0
Job Type: Seasonal Full-time
Position Overview: Shuttle Drivers provide transportation to resort guest to and from various locations including airports, Cabot golf courses, and day excursions. Maintain cleanliness and proper working order for shuttle vans. Execute all reasonable guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Valid Class 4 Nova Scotia Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Abstract
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Provide transportation to and from destinations.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper working order for shuttle vans
- Execute all reasonable guest requests quickly and efficiently
- Follow hotel wide and departmental operation standards
- Assist Guest Attendants with the arrival and departure of guests
- Assist in handling luggage and giving directions to guests
- Other responsibilities include the maintenance and cleaning of company vehicles daily
- Provide information on Cabot resort services and accommodations and assist in travel arrangements as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Able to lift of carry 50lbs or more
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2017.