Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Reservation Agents who share a passion for service excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This front-line position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong customer focus who is looking to start a career in the hotel industry. Our colleagues work to provide the highest level of service in a knowledgeable, professional manner while striving constantly to exceed guest expectations.
• High school diploma, with post-secondary course in Hospitality preferred
• Excellent computer skills, experience using reservations systems an asset
• Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in Guest Services, with a strong knowledge of Inverness and surrounding areas
• A team player and a self-starter, yet able to work independently within Cabot Links’ standards
• Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-paced and multi-tasked environment
• This occupation helps to build the Cabot Experience for our guests through a “customer comes first” attitude by providing hands on timely quality service, exceptional value and a superior product.
• Creates 100% satisfaction by providing fast and friendly genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
• Create and maintain reservation records and ensure all aspects of the room reservation procedure are followed, including bookings, confirmations and cancellation policies
• Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
• Demonstrate a knowledge of lodging room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Process cancellations and modifications
• Process advance deposits on reservations
• Listen to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner
• Promote a safe working environment
• Track future room availabilities on the basis of reservations
• Handle daily correspondence and respond to inquiries via email, telephone and social media
• Ensure that files are kept up to date
• Provide information on Cabot resort services and accommodations and assist in travel arrangements as required
• Other duties as assigned by management
- Application deadline: August 1, 2017 *
- To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Application deadline is August 1st but note the earlier you apply the better!