- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have Serving it Right Certificate
- SuperHost certification is an asset!
We are looking for an outgoing, hard working person with a keen interest in food & beverage as well as customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of guest services within the restaurant at Watermark. This will include greeting and seating guests, assisting with requests, and setting and bussing tables. You must be willing to work flexible hours in a small team.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Wage: $11.40/hr plus gratuities
Department: Food & Beverage
Start Date: April – June
End Date: September – October
Affordable dorm style housing available for this season! Housing is inexpensive ($500/month utilities and basic cable/internet included, shared common area, commissary style kitchen – and all rooms are private single occupancy).
Applications can be sent to: Careers@WatermarkBeachResort.com