- Some kitchen experience preferred.
- Food Safe level 1 an asset
- SuperHost certification is an asset!
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas for easy access.
- Inform supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Number of Positions: 2
Hours: Full time
Start Date: April – June
End Date: September – October
Affordable dorm style housing available for this season! Housing is inexpensive ($500/month utilities and basic cable/internet included, shared common area, commissary style kitchen – and all rooms are private single occupancy).
Applications can be sent to: Careers@WatermarkBeachResort.com