- Previous bartending experience required
- Serving it Right Certificate
- Team orientated work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- SuperHost certification is an asset!
- Excellent knowledge of local wines, chef’s menu, and pairing opportunities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of spirits and beer, able to expedite most common beverages and mixed drinks
- Ability to sell product based on basic bar principles.
- Maintains cleanliness standards in the Wine Bar, behind the bar, and kitchen service area.
- Must demonstrate ability to read guest and service situation and act with integrity and handle high pressure situations
- Completes all restocking and cleaning duties.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Able to assist guests with their immediate needs as well as cross sell other products, outlets, and resort amenities.
- Strong sense of ethic and understanding of legal and moral obligation to service of alcohol
Wage: $12.90/hr plus gratuities
Department: Food & Beverage
Start Date: April – June
End Date: September – October
Affordable dorm style housing available for this season! Housing is inexpensive ($500/month utilities and basic cable/internet included, shared common area, commissary style kitchen – and all rooms are private single occupancy).
Applications can be sent to: Careers@WatermarkBeachResort.com