- Currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in finance, risk management, economics or a quantitative discipline
- Currently enrolled in a recognized co-op program
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work effectively and reliably under pressure
- Previous experience working in a credit or market risk function
- Previous experience working in a financial environment
- Strong command of SQL, VBA programming and/or other programming languages
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Risk Analyst Co-op? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Group Risk Management!
What will you do?
- Build tools to calculate, replicate and scour data
- Provide assistance in building out the key risk reporting processes
- Provide clear, concise and insightful reporting to management on findings of exceptions in reporting and proposed solutions to address the issues from an end-to-end perspective
- Run the risk reporting process and ensure the accuracy of reports
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Career Level: Student Job
Job Posting End Date: 05/26/2019
To apply click the link