Title: Accounting/Retail Intern
Reports to: Manager, Finance
Location: 18 Cabot Lane, Inverness, NS, B0E 1N0
Job Type: 4-month term (April-August)
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is
Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the
picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical
golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw,
is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with
postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links
is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents
the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
Cabot Links is looking to recruit a talented Accounting/Retail Intern. Cabot’s corporate accounting
department is offering a paid student internship. The internship program will provide the student with
relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited University, with a major
in Accounting. Junior or Senior level
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal
communication skills, in a professional environment
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, and confidentiality
- Placing and entering purchase orders
- Receiving retail inventory and reconciling to purchase order, receiving slip and invoice
- Pricing inventory to be held for sale
- Assist in month end inventory counts
- Assist in accounting for retail transfers between departments
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and service standards
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org