Sobeys corporate offices in Stellarton, NS are currently recruiting college/university students for our 2016 Summer Student Program. This Program offers a number of summer student positions (from May – August) for current college/university students who are returning to full-time college/university studies in September 2016.
Working in the Sobeys corporate offices, summer students will have an opportunity to develop skills in an office environment, acquire valuable work experience, and gain exposure to a large national company. Opportunities exist in a variety of departments.
- Currently enrolled in a Community College or University program, with at least the first year of studies completed, and returning to full-time college/university studies in September 2016
- Duration: May-August
- Location: Stellarton, Nova Scotia
To be a good fit to a corporate position with Sobeys you also have:
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work in a team environment and contribute to the overall success of the group
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and are able to relate well to others
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- The ability to adapt, prioritize tasks, maintain focus, and understand and resolve issues
- The desire to improve processes, think broadly, and show drive and initiative
- Computer skills in MS Office
Please include the following information in your application:
- Your school name, program of study, major, and graduation date
- Your work and volunteer experience
- Your experience/skill in various computer programs
- Any unique skills or qualifications you may have
- Any scholarships you have received
- Your interest in a particular type of work
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted online. Email or paper copies of applications will not be accepted. To be considered for this position, please apply at the following link: https://jobs.sobeyscareers.com/sobeys/job/Stellarton-Summer-Student-Program-2016-NS/327097600/
You may also view additional information about Sobeys and review other career opportunities on our Company Career website located at: www.sobeyscareers.ca
To be considered for summer student positions, please follow these steps:
- Create or update your profile
2. Upload your resume in MS Word format to your profile
3. Apply for this Summer Student Program job posting
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Once you have created your profile, we will keep your resume in our database. You can update your profile in the future, as well as apply for other job openings and store locations through the system.