The Department of Athletics at CBU invites applications from CBU students for Ticketing Officer.
Qualified candidates should send the following documents to Shaun Ranni, Coordinator of Varsity Athletics & Recreation, Department of Athletics:
- a letter of application;
- a resume; and
- complete contact information of three references
Reporting to the Game Day Manager, ideal candidates will have an interest in varsity sports at CBU and be flexible in their work hours to accommodate weekend and evening events. Bookkeeping and Management skill would be an asset. The Ticketing Officer will support the essential functions of the CAPERS Athletics Ticket Office and assist in the execution of operations for all CAPERS Athletics hosted events.
- Perform all ticket sales and box office functions at CBU Field and the Sullivan Field House i.e. Attendance Tracking, paid/non-paid
- Maintain Staff sign-in/sign/out sheet
- Maintain all ticket office deposits & records of the game day and season ticket sales figures
- Administer pass lists
- Assist with set-up and tear-down for all athletics facilities and events as needed
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. September 6th, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton University
Department of Athletics
P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS, B1P 6L2