Job Positions: Wharf / Lobster Pound Workers
Well recognized and established Fish Harvester’s Co-operative Organization is currently seeking Wharf / Lobster Pound workers for our 2018 Season.
Job Description: Wharf / Lobster Pound workers
Wharf/ Lobster Pound workers will have to unload product from vessels at various wharves, assist in weighing crab, lobster, etc., load and unload trucks, weigh and deliver bait to vessels and sort and grade lobsters in the Pound
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time. Shift may run from as little as one hour, to twelve hours plus per day.
- Must be capable of following specific English, written, oral and visual directions.
- Must be able to lift, up to and including 50 lbs, and work in a wet noisy environment, both inside the processing facility or out on the wharves and exposed to the elements
- Must be capable of repetitive work
- Must be able to work well with fellow employees
- Must follow VCF Policies and Safe work procedures including mandatory wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Wharf / Lobster Pound workers may be moved on an as needed basis to various work locations , at the discretion of the company
- Drug and Dental plan available
- Start rate of $13.00/hr ( must meet company attendance requirements)
- Start date is approximately April 23rd,2018
For an Application Please Contact:
Osborne Burke at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 902-336-2541