We are currently producing animated videos for an exhibit at Fort Anne, run by Parks Canada.
We are currently looking for Mi’kmaw speakers to voice three roles. I thought this might be a good place to reach out to, to see if there are any students, faculty, or community members who would be interested. No acting experience is required, but scripts are in both English and Mi’kmaq.
– The content has been approved and written by the Confederacy of Mainland Mi’kmaq.
– The recordings will accompany short animated films depicting the lives of several historical figures
– The animations will show at Fort Anne Historic Site
– This is a paid job
– We are hoping to record sometime in the next week or two
We are casting for:
– Female / age 25 (but can be any age as long as the actor can sound 25), must be able to speak English and Mi’kmaq
– Male / age 40 – 60 (this is to voice two roles of men that are around 50-60 years of age.
The actor can be any age as long as they are able to sound to be around 50 years old), must be able to speak English and Mi’kmaq
For More information contact Rosemary Newton at NGX Interactive.
Rosemary Newton – Content Developer
Main Line 604.681.7273 ext. 108
265 1ST Ave East / Vancouver BC / V5T 1A7