Track and Field Instructor/Supervisor
Estimated Number of Weeks: 8 Weeks
Start & End Date: May-July 2018
Hours per week: 35 hrs
Work Location: CBRM
Interested candidates are required to submit a completed application along with their resume.
- To plan and implement Spring and Summer Programs of the Track and Field Association of Cape Breton. Successful applicant must be willing to work flexible hours.
- This includes meeting and planning with the following : partner organizations such as CBRM Recreation, CBVRSB staff and other organizations involved in the delivery of track and field in CBRM.
- The teaching of technique of all track and field events to the participants.
- Participating in the management of competitions and track meets.
- Coordination of activities with partners and parents.
- Travel to sites of activities within the CBRM.
- Collection of any fees and management involved in the programs, completion of biweekly reports (completed and submitted by Wednesday prior to each pay)and completion/update of program descriptions.
- Will require a motor vehicle, first aid training and a police check.
- Other duties as assigned directly related to track and field.
Interested applicants may send completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: Saturday, June 2nd, 2018