You’re a people person, who takes a keen interest in all the fascinating things you can see, do, eat and discover in this region. Your enthusiasm and helpfulness, is always a welcoming experience at Riverview’s Visitor Information Centre.
- Bilingual in both official languages
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education and returning in the fall
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet including the Tourism New Brunswick website and the New Brunswick Travel Guide
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently
- Certification in Workplace CPR/First Aid, an asset
- Greet/welcome tourists
- Provide visitors with general information about the Riverview and South Eastern New Brunswick region
- Share knowledge about local history, attractions, weather conditions, driving directions, and other requested information
- Maintain an inventory of brochures
- Record statistics on visitors
Fill out our online application now. Candidates that qualify will be called for an interview.
February 9, 2018