Wage: $12.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay
Start & End Date: May 20 – July 13, 2018 (8 weeks)
Hours per Week: 35, but the daily hours may vary
Work Location: HEARTS Ice Cream Parlour, 2372 Hwy 206, Arichat, NS, B0E 1A0
- The student must be a full-time in an accredited post-secondary institution or a graduating grade 12 student who is enrolled full-time in a university or college program in the coming fall term.
- First Aid and a Food Handlers course would be an asset. We will train candidates who are outgoing, able to work well with others, and can listen and communicate effectively.
- serving hard and soft serve ice cream;
- making sundaes, milkshakes, and other frozen treats;
- keeping shop clean, organized & neat;
- restocking and maintaining inventory;
- receiving and putting away deliveries; and
- working alongside people with special needs.
Interested students may drop off a résumé to Dr. Lawrence MacNeil’s office, 2372 Hwy 206, Arichat, NS, or email it to email@example.com, by 5pm, Friday, May 11, 2018.