- Research skills
- Computer and database skills
- Works well with others and works well unsupervised
- Personable and professional skills
- Public relations skills (including organization skills, phone communication, time and task management)
- Collect and compile historical, and genealogical information in written, oral and media formats and create digital database, sort, file and record collected data.
- Assist with Canada 150 events planning and implementation in regards to the Highlands Metis Nation.
- Assist visitors to Highlands Metis Nation office.
- Work with local genealogist and historians.
Duration: June 26-August 18, 2017 (8 weeks)
Job Type: Student Full Time
Job Location: Cheticamp, N.S.
Required education: High school or equivalent (University students in relevant programs preferred)
Language: Bilingual (English/French) preferred
Mail : Highlands Metis Nation PO Box 520, Cheticamp NS B0E 1H0
Email: email@example.com Phone: 902 224-0117