Location: Shannon School of Business
Student Research Assistants (part time) required who can assist with literature review and preparing analytical reports on my project: Job mismatch in Canada.
Skills and Qualifications:
- English proficiency preferred.
- Strong skills in regression analysis.
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Handle and protect confidential data with integrity.
- Prepare literature review notes, develop data in excel or other statistical software from web pages and other published sources.
- 3 Positions
- Generally flexible hours, 6-10 hours per week
To Apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: September 23, 2016 put please apply as soon as possible as resumes will be reviewed as received.