Now interviewing for May 2018
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is
Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the
picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical
golf excursion. The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw,
is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with
postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links
is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents
the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Valid Class 4 Nova Scotia Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Abstract
- Able to lift of carry 50lbs or more
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Shuttle Drivers who share a passion for service excellence and
who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position will provide transportation to resort
guests to and from various locations including airports, Cabot golf course, and day excursions.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Provide transportation to and from destinations
- Maintain cleanliness and proper working order for shuttle vans
- Execute all reasonable guest requests quickly and efficiently
- Follow resort and departmental operation standards
- Assist Bell Staff with the arrival and departure of guests
- Assist in handling guest luggage and providing directions
- Other responsibilities include the maintenance and cleaning of company vehicles daily
- Provide information on Cabot resort services and accommodations and assist in travel
arrangements as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Human Resources Department