Server/Retail Sales (Front of the House)
BIG SPRUCE BREWING – CRAFT BREWERY
Big Spruce Brewing is an Organic Craft Brewing company in Nyanza, Cape Breton. and we’re looking for candidates to work as a seasonal Servers on our Retail Sales Desk in our Sprucetique from May 15th to October 15th (some flexibility with these dates).
- Love and knowledge of Craft Beer (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Knowledge of draft line maintenance and operations (training provided)
Additional beneficial skills:
- Home brewing knowledge a plus (not necessary)
- Foodie background or appreciation preferred.
- Cicerone certification (opportunity to get certified provided)
- General knowledge of can’t miss destination within Cape Breton a plus!
- Able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Open and/or close the sales area on a daily basis (will be trained)
- Serve clients in a manner that guarantees all patrons leave having had a positive Big Spruce experience.
- Growler filling.
- Sample pouring.
- Uphold Big Spruce’s brand image and mantra (training provided) in all aspects of customer service in the Sprucetique
- Maintain Sprucetique inventory
- Clean and maintain Sprucetique refrigerated areas, product shelving and bathrooms.
- Must be willing to pitch in on tasks that are outside core responsibilities
Interested applicants are to send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
* Students applying for this position must be 19 years of age or over due to provincial liquor laws.