Job Positions: Seafood Processing workers
Well recognized and established Fish Harvester’s Co-operative is currently seeking Seafood Processing -Wharf –Lobster Pound Staff for our 2017 Season.
Starting Wage Rate (For all Advertised Positions): $13.00/hr (must meet company attendance requirements)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Seafood Processing worker
Seafood Processor workers will have to grade, wash, butcher, pack, weigh, case up, label, and transport the product to the freezer.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time. Shift may run from as little as one hour, to twelve hours plus per day.
- Must be capable of following specific English, written, oral and visual directions.
- Must be able to lift, up to and including 50 lbs, and work in a wet noisy environment, both inside the processing facility , the lobster pound and/or out on the wharves and exposed to the elements
- Must be capable of repetitive work
- Must be able to work well with fellow employees
- Must follow VCF policies and safe work procedures including mandatory wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Processing workers may be moved on an as needed basis to various work locations at the discretion of the company
Drug and Dental Plan available for employees
Start rate of $13.00/hr (must meet company attendance requirements
Hiring is done throughout the summer for many different positions
For an Application Please Contact: Marlene Rambeau at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 902-336-2028