The Cape Breton Regional Library requires a Science Fun Navigator for a 12-week summer project at the Cape Breton Regional Library in Sydney.
The ideal candidate must:
* be enrolled in a university science program
* have excellent written, oral and people skills
* have accurate and strong attention to detail
* work well in a multi-task environment
* have good computer skills with knowledge of a wide variety of software applications
* be able to work alone or as part of a team
* experience with report writing would be an asset.
* experience working with children would be an asset
During the summer, the student will develop fun, hands-on science programs for children aged 5-12, in a number of libraries in the CBRL region.
Click here for more Employment Details
Please submit a cover letter and resume, including the names of three references, by May 15 to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Put Science Fun Navigator in the subject line)