The Purdy Crawford Chair in Aboriginal Business Studies will be hiring 1-2 students for summer research assistant positions (May – August, 2017) pending funding.
- Student research assistants will conduct research related to the production of Case Studies in Aboriginal Business, teaching notes for cases, and/or other research initiatives of the Chair.
- Superior research and writing skills are required. Applicants should possess excellent computer skills, such as word processing (Microsoft Office), and be competent in library and internet searching (article databases and Google Scholar).
- Experience conducting interviews and knowledge of Aboriginal business and community economic development are assets.
- This position is open to students from all disciplinary backgrounds and degree programs.
- Students with knowledge of Aboriginal culture, history, and/or language are encouraged to apply.
- Preference will be given to students of Aboriginal descent.
Number of Hours: 25-35 hours per week
Rate of Pay: $12.50-$18.00, dependent on level of education
Submit your resume and a 1-page cover letter outlining your interest in the position to Janice Tulk by April 14, 2017 or drop by our office in Membertou (200 Churchill Drive, Suite 105).