About us, XeNatiFuture is a Montreal based NGO, financed by the federal as well as provincial government, and dedicated in helping youths to gain professional experiences. By developing innovative methods, we support young people to experience the activities in favor of promoting the culture and the official languages of Canada towards the overseas.
Job requirements and skills:
The position is in the cadre of Canada government’s Young Canada Works program. So a student may be eligible for employment if they
• are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada (non-Canadians holding temporary work visas or awaiting permanent status are not eligible);
• are legally entitled to work in Canada;
• will be between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
• are willing to commit to the full duration of the work assignment;
• will not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week) during the Young Canada Works (YCW) work assignment;
• have been a full-time high school, college, CEGEP or university student (as defined by their educational institution) in the semester preceding the YCW work assignment;
• intend to return to full-time studies in the semester following the YCW work assignment;
• have a working knowledge of both English and French; and
• have their permanent residence outside Province of Quebec and are willing to travel and work in Provence of Quebec.
-English native speaker or as first language (Chinese notion is an asset);
-team spirit, communicative skills, organizational skills;
-Work experience in similar position or volunteer experience is an asset.
About the position:
-Assist in the ongoing projects and in initiating new projects;
-Help organize activities/events;
-Other asked related tasks.
Working conditions, Salary and Benefits:
*Salary: 11.25 $/hr;
*Benefits: allowances covering full round-trip travel fee and partial accommodation;
*Duration: 6 weeks;
*Location: Montreal Island and its South Shore;
*Expected start dates: 2017-late May/early June.
To those who desire to apply for this position, please send your résumé, and all other supporting documents before 2017-05-25, to email@example.com.
Then the selected candidates would go through a distance interview online.