The Customer Service Representative performs customer transactions, providing legendary service & advice to create legendary customer experiences. This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
- Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
- Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
- Understand and meet the needs of customers by providing them with advice on appropriate products and services, and/or identify sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or TD partners
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of branch administration work
Internal Practices & Processes
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
Hours: Primarily Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturdays for approximately 10 hours per week. More hours possible during Christmas and summer breaks.
Wage: $15.00 per hour
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to: Natasha.Gautier@td.com
We thank all those who apply but only those receiving an interview will be contacted.