Park and Pool Maintenance
You love the smell of fresh cut grass and getting your hands dirty.
You have the drive (and a driver’s license) to help make the Town of Riverview look its best! Get outdoors and enjoy a summer that’s filled with personal growth experiences.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education and/or returning in the fall
- Proof of valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to safely operate various maintenance tools, equipment and machinery
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Current NB Driver’s Abstract meeting Town’s expectations
- Current Criminal Record Check meeting Town’s expectations
- Landscaping, seasonal preparation and maintenance of sports fields, and event set up
- Facility upkeep and general maintenance of parks, playgrounds and playground equipment, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Cutting grass, preparing flower beds, planting flowers, weeding and other gardening duties
- Operation of push and ride mowers, grass trimmers and other tools/ equipment
- Building maintenance including light cleaning duties, removal of refuse, painting, and minor repairs
- Work is performed outside with exposure to inclement weather, vehicular traffic, and occupational hazards on municipal streets.
Fill out our online application now. Candidates that qualify will be called for an interview.
February 9, 2018